1) People think I’m the world’s most patient person and I constantly get that feedback at work but I’m really not patient at all.
2) I can’t stand slow walkers or people who stop walking right in front of me. My poor husband is in the category of “slow walkers” and yes, even he gets left behind sometimes.
3) My favorite clothing stores are J. Crew, Madewell, Anthropologie & Nordstrom. And by clothing store, I mean “real people clothes,” not athletic wear.
4) The ratio of “real people clothes”:athletic wear was 532:1 and now it’s more like 2:1. Even though we don’t have a dress code at work, I think I would get some strange works wearing my Lulu gear to work. Although wunder unders do amazing things for my ass, which could result in more visbility.
5) I have the hardest time swallowing pills so all of my vitamins are gummies. They taste good so I occasionally snack on them like candy. Oops.
6) I’m obsessed with The Hunger Games and really sad that I’m going to be out of the country the day the movie is released.
7) I try to avoid talking on the phone at all costs.
8) I love to travel and researching potential vacations is a good form of stress-relief for me.
Happy Friday everyone. Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?