Being original and copying this idea from other bloggers that I read. That said, here’s my first RFF post. Enjoy!
1) Yes, I realize that it’s no longer Friday but I fail at life. Random Saturday Facts just doesn’t have the same ring.
2) I have the lowest alcohol tolerance in the world, which would be great if I wanted to get drunk quickly/cheaply but not so fun when I’m always the one that gets drunk way faster than everyone else.
3) The Super Bowl is tomorrow and I have zero interest in watching it. In fact, I’m going to go for a run with some awesome Twitter girls.
4) I’ve never been able to do a cartwheel and will probably never be able to do a cartwheel. This was a big issue in my family when I was growing up.
5) I have two cats named Coconut & Mango. My husband wanted to name one of the cats Meatloaf and I quickly revoked his naming privileges.
6) I’m learning to like Gu.
7) I’m addicted to all things nut related: nut butter, nut milk.. the list goes on.
8) I hate flying but want to learn how to fly a plane one day.
9) Really want to purchase a bike and ride outside but am terrified of falling over while using clip-less pedals.
10) I love Instragram.
11) I have 1,259 pictures currently saved on my iPhone
12) I read every night before I go to bed and think the Kindle is one of the best inventions ever. I donated all my tree books a year ago and don’t regret it.
13) You would probably think I’m an 18 year old college girl if you listened to my running/workout playlist.
14) I’m addicted to all things Lululemon, hence the blog/Twitter name. I do occasionally wear other brands but Lululemon is my first love.
15) I can’t stand passive-aggressive behavior.